Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My Hands Have Been Busy!

I've recently been enjoying creating these Fingerless Glove Arm Warmers.  
Being cosy and warm during these frosty Winter days is important to me, so I created something that I would want and then made many more and put them in The Boutique!

I love how they can go all the way up and over my elbow if I am wearing 3/4 sleeves
or how they can look great scrunched up at my wrist for added warmth there.

Of course, the added fun for me is then making sure that they have a coordinating companion!
 Whether it's a lovely Two-Tone Hat, Reversible Boot Cuffs or Cushy Cowel to complete the look, I think that these Fingerless Glove Arm Warmers are fantastic!

Now… Christmas is coming and my sewing machine is beckoning me…
I wonder what it has in mind to create for those that are on my list…


No comments: