Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Good Things...

Good things come to those who wait... and this week I am definitely a recipient of a good thing...
my Little French Sewing Room is finally under way!

 The plumber (my brother-in-law) was in today dealing with this...
My husband and youngest son have been dealing with this...
and this...
The drywaller will be in tomorrow to deal with this...
And this...
And so I was inspired to take this...
And do this...


Last Summer I had found a little wrought iron chair that was regularly priced at $30.00 on sale for $5 (hard to resist!).

I made a little black and white polka-dot cushion for it with some material that was purchased while checking out a fabric store with Linda last Fall, and used some lovely left-over ribbon that I had tucked away and voila!... a perfect little chair for my new Sewing Room!

Fun!

No comments: