Monday, February 1, 2010

Hooked...


A few years ago, Linda asked me if I would teach her how to knit. I organized a little evening at another knitter's home and with visions of other women gathering with us in the days that lay ahead, I promptly named our little group.... The Knit-Wits.

We knit one, pearled two... and never gathered again.

Tomorrow, I will be picking up my knitting bag once again, this time heading over to Linda's to hopefully pass along what little I know about crocheting.

Just us, our yarn, crochet hooks.... and no name.

A few days ago I had passed along the blog link of Jennifer Paganelli to Linda.

Jennifer has dropped into Pure Grace from time to time and I have really enjoyed this girl's creativity, artistry and generous heart. As Linda was looking through Jennifer's postings she happened to come across some pictures of pillow cases, made from Jennifer's fabrics, by Beata Basik from Rose Hip.

Linda was immediately taken with the crocheted edging that Beata had done and there you have it! Our crochet date is for tomorrow!

No comments: