Thursday, February 28, 2013

Made in Canada!


It all started when my oldest son said that he would like a home-made Christmas gift this year.
One thing led to another and before I knew it,
ALL the boys in the family had a new pair of Christmas pajama pants, 
each wrapped and laid under the tree!


On Christmas morning,
when Makenna saw that all the boys had been given a pair,
she put in her request as well.
It didn't take long...
and soon she had her very own girl version!

Even wee Greyson got in on the act!


After all the activities of the Christmas season were done,
on December 28th, Scott and I were finally able to sit down,
put up our feet and... relax!

He in his Made in Canada, pajama pants,
me in my Made in China, Hello Kitty thermal socks. 
Looks like we are all set to ring in the New Year!
Gung Hay Fat Choy!


No comments: