Saturday, March 30, 2013

The Covering of God's Word


 This Easter, my granddaughter is receiving her very first Bible.


I cannot even put into words the joy that fills my heart...
so, it's my hands that have found an outlet,
 in the making of a little book cover for her precious treasure.


Of course, the child will need two new Bibles...
one for at home...
and one for at Gramma's house!

I can hardly wait for those lovely summer days
spent in The Garden,
the very place where it all began,
delighting in,
and under,
 The Covering of God's Word...
 together.


2 comments:

EDNA said...

Your grandchildren are indeed blessed through God's gift of you. That will be such a special time for you and Makena(sp). I can picture the two of you snuggled together in a quiet place in your garden as you teach her about her heavenly Father. Oh, so many precious memories. I hope you keep a journal of all the wonderful wide-eyed wow moments she has........love Edna

Cathie said...

Thank you, Edna! Precious memories indeed! :)